General Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions (Online Shop) § 1 Scope and supplier
(1) These General Terms and Conditions apply to all orders placed with the online shop of
Am Mittelfeld 29
Tel + 49 (0)511 71260 150
Fax +49 (0)511 71260199
(2) The range of goods in our online shop is aimed exclusively at buyers who have reached the age of 18.
(3) Our deliveries, services and offers are made exclusively on the basis of these General Terms and Conditions. The General Terms and Conditions shall therefore also apply to all future business relations with companies, even if they are not expressly agreed again. The inclusion of general terms and conditions of a customer which contradict our General Terms and Conditions is hereby already objected to.
(4) The contract language is exclusively German.
(5) You can view the currently valid General Terms and Conditions on the
and print them out.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The presentation of goods in the online shop does not constitute a binding application for the conclusion of a purchase contract. Rather, it is a non-binding invitation to order goods in the online shop.
(2) By clicking the button “Order now with obligation to pay” you submit a binding offer to purchase (§ 145 BGB).
(3) After receipt of the purchase offer, you will receive an automatically generated e-mail confirming that we have received your order.
(confirmation of receipt). This confirmation of receipt does not constitute acceptance of your purchase offer. A contract is not yet concluded by the confirmation of receipt.
(4) A purchase contract for the goods is only concluded when we expressly declare acceptance of the purchase offer or when we dispatch the goods to you – without prior express declaration of acceptance.
§ 3 Prices
The prices stated on the product pages include the statutory value added tax and other price components and do not include the respective shipping costs.
§ 4 Terms of payment; Default
(1) Payment shall be made either
Invoice in advance, cash on delivery or Paypal.
(2) If you choose payment in advance, we will provide you with our bank details in the order confirmation. The invoice amount is to be transferred to our account within 10 days after receipt of the order confirmation.
(3) When paying by credit card, the purchase price is reserved on your credit card at the time of the order (“authorisation”). The actual charge to your credit card account will be made at the time we dispatch the goods to you.
(4) In the case of payment by direct debit, you may be liable for any costs incurred as a result of a chargeback of a payment transaction due to insufficient funds in your account or due to incorrect bank details provided by you.
(5) If you fall into arrears with a payment, you are obliged to pay the statutory interest on arrears of 5 percentage points above the base interest rate. You will be charged a reminder fee of EUR 2.50 for each reminder sent to you after the default has occurred, unless lower or higher damages are proven in individual cases.
§ 5 Offsetting/Right of retention
(1) You shall only have a right of set-off if your counterclaim has been legally established, is not disputed or acknowledged by us or is in a close synallagmatic relationship to our claim.
(2) You may only exercise a right of retention if your counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
§ 6 Delivery; Retention of Title
(1) Unless otherwise agreed, the goods will be delivered from our warehouse to the address you have provided.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
(3) If you are an entrepreneur within the meaning of § 14 BGB (German Civil Code), the following shall apply in addition:
– We retain title to the goods until all claims arising from the current business relationship have been settled in full. Before the transfer of ownership of the goods subject to retention of title, a pledge or transfer of ownership by way of security is not permitted.
– You may resell the goods in the ordinary course of business. In this case you already now assign to us all claims in the amount of the invoice amount accruing to you from the resale. We accept the assignment, but you are authorised to collect the claims. Insofar as you do not properly fulfil your payment obligations, we reserve the right to collect claims ourselves.
– If the reserved goods are combined and mixed, we shall acquire co-ownership of the new item in the ratio of the invoice value of the reserved goods to the other processed items at the time of processing.
– We undertake to release the securities to which we are entitled on request to the extent that the realisable value of our securities exceeds the claims to be secured by more than 10%. The selection of the securities to be released shall be incumbent upon us.
§ 7 Cancellation policy
In the event that you are a consumer within the meaning of § 13 of the German Civil Code (BGB), i.e. if you make the purchase for purposes which can predominantly be attributed neither to your commercial nor to your independent professional activity, you have a right of revocation in accordance with the following provisions.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us
Am Mittelfeld 29
by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to revoke this contract. You may use the enclosed model withdrawal form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory.
To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we must refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days of the day on which we received notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return the goods to us or to … without undue delay and in any event no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. or to hand them over. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the end of the period of fourteen days.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
Sample cancellation form
If you wish to cancel the contract, please complete and return this form.
Am Mittelfeld 29
I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*):
Ordered on (*)/received on (*) Name of consumer(s): Address of consumer(s):
Signature of consumer(s) (only in case of paper communication) Date
(*) Delete where inapplicable.
End of the cancellation policy
(1) The right of withdrawal does not apply to the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
(2) Please avoid damage and contamination. If possible, please return the goods to us in the original packaging with all accessories and with all packaging components. If necessary, use protective outer packaging. If you no longer have the original packaging, please provide adequate protection against transport damage with suitable packaging in order to avoid claims for damages due to defective packaging.
(3) Before returning the goods, please call us at [Tel.No. +49 (0)511 71260150] to announce the return. In this way you enable us to allocate the products as quickly as possible.
(4) Please note that the modalities mentioned in the above paragraphs 2 and 3 are not a prerequisite for the effective exercise of the right of withdrawal.
§ 8 Transport damage
(1) If goods are delivered with obvious transport damage, please complain about such defects immediately to the delivery agent and contact us as soon as possible.
(2) Failure to make a complaint or contact us has no consequences for your statutory warranty rights. However, they help us to be able to assert our own claims against the carrier or the transport insurance.
§ 9 Warranty
(1) Unless expressly agreed otherwise, your warranty claims shall be governed by the statutory provisions of the law on sales (§§ 433 ff. BGB).
(2) If you are a consumer within the meaning of § 13 BGB (German Civil Code), the limitation period for warranty claims for used goods is one year – in deviation from the statutory provisions. This limitation does not apply to claims for damages arising from injury to life, limb or health or from the breach of an essential contractual obligation, the fulfilment of which is a prerequisite for the proper performance of the contract and on the observance of which the contractual partner may regularly rely (cardinal obligation), as well as to claims for other damages based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by the user or his vicarious agents.
(3) In all other respects, the statutory provisions shall apply to the warranty.
(4) If you are an entrepreneur within the meaning of § 14 BGB (German Civil Code), the statutory provisions shall apply with the following modifications:
– Only our own specifications and the manufacturer’s product description are binding for the quality of the goods, but not public promotions and statements and other advertising by the manufacturer.
– You are obliged to examine the goods immediately and with due care for deviations in quality and quantity and to notify us of obvious defects within 7 days of receipt of the goods. Timely dispatch is sufficient to meet the deadline. This shall also apply to hidden defects discovered at a later date. The assertion of warranty claims shall be excluded in the event of a breach of the duty to inspect and notify defects.
– In the event of defects, we shall, at our discretion, provide warranty by rectification of the defect or by replacement delivery (subsequent performance). In the event of subsequent improvement, we do not have to bear the increased costs incurred by transporting the goods to a place other than the place of performance, provided that the transport does not correspond to the intended use of the goods.
– If the supplementary performance fails twice, you can demand a reduction or withdraw from the contract at your discretion.
– The warranty period is one year from delivery of the goods.
§ 10 Liability
(1) Unlimited liability: We are liable without limitation for intent and gross negligence as well as in accordance with the Product Liability Act. We shall be liable for slight negligence in the event of damage resulting from injury to life, body and health of persons.
(2) In all other respects, the following limited liability shall apply: In the event of slight negligence, we shall only be liable in the event of a breach of a material contractual obligation, the fulfilment of which is a prerequisite for the proper performance of the contract and on the observance of which you may regularly rely (cardinal obligation). The liability for slight negligence is limited to the amount of the damages foreseeable at the time of the conclusion of the contract, the occurrence of which must typically be expected. This limitation of liability shall also apply in favour of our vicarious agents.
§ 11 Final provisions
(1) Should one or more provisions of these GTC be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
(2) Contracts between you and us shall be governed exclusively by German law to the exclusion of the provisions of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG, “UN Sales Convention”).
(3) If you are a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from or in connection with contracts between us and you shall be Germany.
These GTC are based on a sample from: HÄRTING Rechtsanwälte, www.haerting.de, firstname.lastname@example.org Chausseestraße 13,10115 Berlin, Tel. (030) 28 30 57 40, Fax (030) 28 30 57 4
Alternative Dispute Resolution in accordance with Art. 14 (1) ODR-VO and § 36 VSBG:
Die Europäische Kommission stellt eine Plattform zur Online-Streitbeilegung (OS) bereit, die du unter https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr findest. Zur Teilnahme an einem Streitbeilegungsverfahren vor einer Verbraucherschlichtungsstelle sind wir nicht verpflichtet und nicht bereit.